- Be a registered member of Girl Scouts
- Have completed the 6th grade
- Complete the application and letter of recommendation on this website
- MUST have previous Arequipa experience
- Pay a fee of $195 per week (includes transportation). This fee is NOT refundable.
2022 ANT PROGRAM
The Camp Arequipa ANT program is offered during SESSION II (June 27 - July 1), SESSION III (July 11-15) and SESSION IV (July 18-22). There will be 16 spaces available in each session. ANTs are selected from the available applications submitted by March 15 (with priority given to ANTs of full-time adult volunteers and girls who did not make it into the program last year). ANTs who successfully complete training will be invited to return to Camp Arequipa for the 2023 camp season – they cannot be Camp Arequipa Aides in 2022.
The fee per girl is $195, which includes bus transportation. If accepted as an ANT, this fee is NOT refundable.
– Cookie Credits CAN be applied to Day Camp fees.
– If the camper is not already a registered Girl Scout, there is an additional $40 fee to register as a Girl Scout. This fee, which is not refundable, includes both the $25 Girl Scout USA membership and a $15 Council service fee.
Can my daughter be an ANT in one session and a Camp Arequipa Aide in another session this summer?
No. ANTs are not eligible to attend Day Camp as Camp Arequipa Aides in the same year as they attend the ANT program. We will welcome this year’s ANT graduates as Camp Arequipa Aides NEXT year.
What if my daughter doesn’t get into the ANT program?
She should reapply next summer.
Bus stops will tentatively be Mill Valley-Greenbrae-San Anselmo on one bus and Terra Linda-Central San Rafael-Fairfax on a second bus. First stops leave about 8:30am; locations subject to change dependent upon needs. Please note that there is no bus service from West Marin or Novato. For each session we need two week-long adult volunteer Bus Riders (considered part-time volunteers) who will ride to and from camp each day, one on each route.
FOR QUESTIONS, or if you cannot apply online
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org