Forms for ALL GIRLS (Campers, ANTs & CAAs):
- Overnight Flyer & Form (ONLY for girls entering grade 5 and above and attending overnight)
Additional forms required for AIDES-IN-TRAINING (ANTs):
- ANT Application
- ANT Letter of Reference
Additional forms required for CAMP AREQUIPA AIDES/ JULs/ DITs:
- Camp Arequipa Aide Application
Forms required for TAGS:
Forms required for PIXIES:
Forms for ADULTS:
• Volunteer Services Agreement (VSA)
• Volunteer Training Log (VTL)
Health History (must be filled out every year)
• Screening for Adults:
All adults must complete Girl Scout volunteer background screening prior to camp. Those who have not already met this requirement through other Girl Scout opportunities, will be notified prior to camp.
- OVERNIGHT FLYER & FORM (for all sessions):
All ANTs, all Camp Arequipa Aides, and all girls entering fifth grade or older in all units are invited to take part in the overnight at Camp Arequipa on the Thursday night of our camp session.
If applicable, please mail this in with your Camper Health History.
- ORDER FORM for EXTRA T-SHIRTS, sweatshirts & more
COUNCIL & NATIONAL (membership & financial aid):
- GIRL Membership: If your girl is not a current member of Girl Scouts, you need to register her online using the link provided here: Online Girl Scout member registration. Please forward the email showing you have paid to us.
- ADULT Girl Scout Membership: Every adult at Camp Arequipa must be a registered Girl Scout Adult with a current Girl Scout background check. Use this link to register: Online Girl Scout member registration. Please note: when you register, please add the ROLE of Day Camp Crew, Arequipa Marin Day Camp 51346 in your Membership Profile in the Participation Column. You can find us by entering 94930 in the Zip Code Search Field.
Aid: To apply, please go to the financial aid page of CampRocks.org,
the Girl Scouts of Northern California camps website. Note you will have to fill this out online, print and SNAIL MAIL or FAX this form to GSNC; you cannot save it.
- Immunization Exemption Form (optional)